To Our Patients and Our Community
April 27, 2020
At Midwest Orthopaedic Center, we are committed to the health and well-being of our patients, employees, and community. Our immediate concern is keeping you safe from the COVID-19 outbreak.
Midwest Orthopaedic Center continues to be open at both our Peoria and Pekin locations during the COVID-19 crisis. Midwest Ortho First walk-in clinic in Peoria will also be open as usual. However, we are implementing temporary changes to protect the health of our patients, our employees, and our community.
- No visitors may accompany patients except those essential to the visit, such as the parent of a child.
- Effective May 1, 2020, all patients and visitors must wear a mask or face covering per IDPH guidelines. Face masks will not be provided by Midwest Orthopaedic Center.
- Upon arrival at our facility, all patients and visitors will be screened for illness according to the Centers for Disease Control guidelines. Screening will be conducted by one of our providers. If you show symptoms, you may be asked to leave.
- No one who has had direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19 should visit our facilities.
- If you are showing symptoms of the flu or respiratory illness, or symptoms of COVID-19, please call 309-691-1400 to reschedule your appointment.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we believe this is the best course of action to keep everyone safe.
In addition, while we always observe stringent standards of cleanliness, we are taking additional measures to make our protocols even more rigorous in response to COVID-19. As the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we constantly monitor local, state, and national agencies, and are making changes according to the latest recommendations of those agencies.
Please check back frequently for new updates. Additionally, you may view up-to- date information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) at Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Thank you for trusting Midwest Orthopaedic Center with your care, and thank you for helping to keep our community safe.